Gift Ideas for Sister on Raksha Bandhan
“Sisters share the scent and smells… the feel of a common childhood.” – Pam Brown
Raksha Bandhan is a day for brothers and sisters to extend their bonds of love and affection. This day signifies the bond of tenderness out which comes to a sense of protection and reliability. When sisters tie a beautiful thread on the wrist of their brothers, they pray for his welfare, health, and prosperity. On the other side, the brothers promise to stand by her in every situation of life. In this beautiful ceremony of love and affection between them, exchange of Rakhi Gifts plays an integral role.
So, if you’re confused about what to gift your adorable sister this year, then no need to worry anymore as we pen down the Gift Ideas for your sister on this Raksha Bandhan.
- Makeup Box – Do I need to say how much a girl loves doing makeup? This Raksha Bandhan gets your sister a beautiful makeup box with all her favourite brands along with a sweet handwritten note & trust me, she will love this gift more than anything.
- Pocket Perfumes – Perfume is a forever best gift idea and with the new trend of pocket perfumes, this seems way more fashionable. Pocket perfume’s size is so sleek that it get fits anywhere and it is handier to use. So, pick up the best fragrance and pamper your sister.
- A Photo Book – This is something contemporary & different of its kind but one of the best gifts you can have for your princess – A Photo Book. You can have just the best photo or any number of beautiful image collage in this. To make it more special make your childhood memories come together with this token of love which will make the bond more strong.
- Gadgets or a smartwatch – This is a slightly expensive gift for your sister but it totally worth it. If your sister is a gadget geek or a smartwatch lover, this is the end of the search for the best gift. This token of love will be with her, whenever you are not around to make her feel happy or comfortable.
- Hamper of Little Things – Mix little things of happiness which can put a big smile on your loving sister like chocolates, earrings/ pendant sets/, nail paints, keychains, earphones, etc. With this, a brother not only gifts multiple things but also get to explore the creative side.
If you are far away from your beloved sister but want to express your love and compassion then surprise her on Raksha Bandhan Day ,Meratask makes it simple for you to deliver the gifts to your sister. You can book a Task on www.meratask.com and avail same-day delivery services. The services are available in Delhi-NCR and you can be assured of quick, safe and secure delivery services.